Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Under Construction



This blog is dedicated to "life's little leftovers". The bones - the remnants - of life's dream. These are the pages of our story that might have been tossed in the trash bin a little too early. These are the landscapes that rush by our windows when they deserve a second look. This is an exhumation of memories and ideas thought to be lost.

Someone once said, "God is in the details." But not many people know who - that's just one more detail overlooked. (Actually it was Ludwig Mies van der Rohe...I had to look it up.) I may not always remember the little things, but I find them very interesting. I hope to dig up many little things here, collect them, and store them away for someone else to find.

I describe myself "An Author Extraordinaire" and I hope to live up to that title here in my own digital space. I hope you soon become a "Fellow Bone Collector" and look forward to what lies ahead.

-AEL